Last Updated: 01 June 2018
Welcome to the AhamedKameel.com website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions Agreement (called “Agreement”) carefully. By visiting and using this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and accepted the terms and conditions of using this website.
This website offers our visitors and members (collectively called “users”) the opportunity to read, express and share their ideas, messages, information and opinions with other users. This website provides the site as a resource for the education community.
This web site is the exclusive property of the Dr. Ahamed Kameel Mydin Meera (now called “The Website Owner” or “Website Owner”). and may not be copied or reproduced without written permission. All graphics are the property of The Website Owner and for use within this website.
All logos or designs are used by permission by the individual publishing company. These images are copyrighted by their respective owners. These images may not be copied or reproduced without permission from their respective owners.
Our website includes a combination of content that we create, that our partners create, and that our users create. Some materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of those materials or contents in whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any of those contents on our sites, please contact akameel@AhamedKameel.com.
All uses are to conduct themselves in a proper manner at all times. All users are expected to treat one another with respect and dignity. As such, users are not allowed to post any materials that are:
- defamatory, libelous, knowingly false or inaccurate, obscene, pornographic, indecent, abusive, vulgar, bigoted, racially offensive, hateful, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, offensive or invasive of personal privacy;
- infringing any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, moral rights, trade secrets, patents, confidentiality restrictions, privacy rights or proprietary rights;
- falsify or delete author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- advertise, market, or otherwise solicit funds or the sale of goods or services or that is for commercial purposes or intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity;
- known to contain any harmful components that may cause damage to any computer related system or that may interfere with the use of our system;
- violate any law, constitute, encourage or advocate conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, illegal activity or give rise to civil liability, or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- posting unrelated to the designated topics or subtopics of the message board to which they are posted or that constitute chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar solicitations.
You are solely responsible for all the post that you make in this website. When you post any materials on this website, you agree to indemnify and will not hold the Website Owner liable in any way. You will agree not to make any claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from materials you post or your breach of these terms against the Website Owner.
Service Changes and Discontinuation
The Website Owner reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the website at any time without notice. You agree that The Website Owner will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of this website.
Moderation of Materials
The materials that are posted in this website are not reviewed, screened or approved for compliance with these terms by The Website Owner. The Website Owner do not review or confirm the validity, accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness or usefulness of any posted materials in any way. As such, The Website Owner are not responsible for any posted materials. Although The Website Owner do monitor and review the materials posted in the website, The Website Owner do not assume any obligation to review the materials in the website.
The Website Owner does not review links that may be embedded in posted materials and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked materials. The Website Owner do not control or endorse such linked sites. You are solely responsible for your use of such links.
The site contains a comment system through which users may voice their opinions. All comments posted are the personal opinions of the commenter, not of The Website Owner. The Website Owner will not be held responsible for any comments which are intended to damage a developer or publisher’s image. These comments are freely expressed by the commenter and will not be deleted by The Website Owner unless a comment contains a lot of vulgar language or sexual related references towards an artist. By commenting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the site and release The Website Owner from any liability related to your use of the site. You also grant to The Website Owner a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any original content you provide.
Removal and Access Privileges
The Website Owner may remove or modify any posted materials that violate these terms in any way. The Website Owner reserve the right to remove or modify posted materials at any time and for any reason although we have no duty or obligation to do so. The Website Owner reserve the right to deny any member or user access to our message boards, without notice and at our sole discretion.
If our users feels that there are posted materials that violate these terms or that is objectionable in nature, our users are encouraged to contact us immediately by sending an email message to a message board administrator or webmaster. The Website Owner reserves the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available once notified. The Website Owner will make every effort to remove posted materials within a reasonable time frame if we determine that removal is necessary.
Restrictions on Use
You may not connect to or use this website in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement. You agree that you will
- not institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks, upon this website or otherwise attempt to disrupt this website or any other person’s use of the this website;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses this website in a manner that sends more request messages to this website servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the this website;
- copy or distribute any part of this website in any medium without The Website Owner’s prior written authorization;
- alter or modify any part of this website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use this website for its intended purpose;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from this website, nor to use the communication systems provided by this website for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose this website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent (which consent may be withheld in our sole discretion);
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of this website or the content therein;
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of this website with respect to their user posts;
- “stalk” or harass any person or entity; or
- violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Ownership of Data
When you post any materials on this website, the creative submissions, ideas, notes, concepts, comments, suggestions, feedback, information or other similar materials (collectively “user materials”), you automatically:
- acknowledge that such user materials shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of The Website Owner
- represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights in such user materials to The Website Owner
- represent and warrant that all “moral rights” in those materials have been waived with respect to the posted materials.
- agree that the disclosure, submission, offer of or posting of any user materials shall constitute an immediate assignment of ownership to The Website Owner of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such materials.
- The Website Owner may use, copy, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute the user materials or incorporate the user materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed, including our services or system, and will own exclusively all such rights, titles, and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of such materials.
With regard to any and all materials posted by you, including user materials, The Website Owner shall not be under any obligation to:
- maintain any of your posted materials in confidence
- to pay to you or any user any compensation for any posted materials; or
- respond to any of your or any other members posted materials.
The technology and the software underlying our website is the property of The Website Owner, our affiliates, and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our website. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information provided in this website may not be correct or reliable. The posted materials may not be true, valid, accurate, correct, complete or timely and could potentially include misinformation, technical or factual inaccuracies, false statements or other errors. You should not solely rely on posted materials to make investment decisions. Your reliance on information contained in posted materials is at your own risk.
The Website Owner do not warrant, represent or endorse any posted material in any way. Your use of our message boards is at your own risk. All posted materials could include misinformation, technical or factual inaccuracies, false statements or other errors.
We will strive to make your experience while using this website a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. The Website Owner do not warrant that the functioning of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free and that defects will be corrected, or that this website are free of viruses or other harmful components. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that, including the services of our third-party service providers, are provided “AS IS”. The Website Owner and our third-party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, delivery error or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. The Website Owner makes no representation, guarantee or warranty, express or implied, related to this website or any posted materials. The posted materials made available on this website may contain errors and/or bugs and may produce unexpected results.
You expressly acknowledge, understand and agree that The Website Owner shall not be liable for any general, specific, consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data information, business interruption or other intangible losses) whatsoever arising out of this Agreement or the use or inability to use this website, including the conduct of any third part, however caused, on any theory of liability, including negligence, and whether or not The Website Owner have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that content posted on this website infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to The Website Owner with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the URL of the location on our website containing the material that you claim is infringing;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send the above information to akameel@AhamedKameel.com
Modification of Terms
The Website Owner may revise these terms without notice. Your continued use of our services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. This Agreement will always be available on this page for you to read. If any part of the Agreement or any future changes to the Agreement are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your Service. Your continued use of that service means that you accept the Agreement.